About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blogging?!?!?

Okay, so my dear friend Ms. Joy has an uber-cool blog detailing her life as a domestic goddess and mommy to her son, little G-man. And I loooove reading it. It is so fun to read about her everyday life and goings on up there in the north. So, I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog myself. I'm not sure that there are so many family and friends who are interested in the random goings on of my head, but I am sure that the aforementioned family and friends ARE interested in the wacky and wild happenings of my offspring (of which there are many....wait, is that offspring or happenings?). Anyhooo, here's my blog. I'm going to try and write every couple of days and tell stories of our crazy home and adventures; this having two objectives: 1) to entertain the masses and 2) to keep a journal of sorts about the kids and their growing up. Welcome to my world......bwahahahahahah.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, Ellie can hold her head under water for "weeks". That's so cool. yuk yuk Seriously though, it's great that you are getting them in the water at an early age. You never know when it could pay off! I can just see Ellie liking it. Sure miss you guys!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete