About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Reading is Magic!

I was at the commissary with Isaac, Talia and Leila on Sunday. We were walking through the cereal aisle and I asked Isaac which kind he thought he wanted. He said "I want the Crunch kind." I said "what?" Because I wasn't looking at any box that looked like a "crunch kind". I said "Come over and show me which one you want." He walked over and put his hand on a box that said "Crunch" in big letters on the front. I could not believe that he was really reading the box because we'd been standing there for, oh, five seconds and he hadn't said anything out loud. I then asked him "what does that say?" He said "Crunch. That's what I want...crunch cereal."

No comments:

Post a Comment