About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Freckle Juice

Talia is growing FRECKLES! Yes! I just noticed that is what they are and I've been looking at them for a couple weeks now.

We all know that Talia is a little clumsy (Adam and I privately call her T.W., which happen to be her initials but also stand for *train wreck*) and she has bumped her forehead, oh, multiple times in the last few weeks. The other day I was wiping her face before bed and I noticed some brown dots on her forehead. I thought they were just little bruises, so I didn't give them much thought. A few days later I was looking at her closely and then thought they were some dirt on her face. I tried to wipe them off, but they didn't come off. So I looked REALLY closely and realized that they are FRECKLES! She has them on her forehead, nose and cheeks. They are a light brown and oh-so-cute! I wonder how freckley she's going to get?

(I'll post pics on flickr tomorrow, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment