About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Little Talking Heads

"Eenie meenie minie moe. Ketchup tiger by his toe....." - Talia

Isaac - "I look cool in my green shades!"
Me - "You look awesome!"
Isaac - "Yes I do. I look awesome. I look.....Shady!"
(refer back to the-if-they're-cool-then-they're-shades conversation)

Isaac was climbing up a jungle-gym at the park. "Look, Daddy, I'm downloading myself!"

Elie had come home from a birthday party and we had this discussion:
E - "Mommy, we played pin the microphone on Hanna Montana!"
Me - "Oh, was that fun?"
E - "Yes, it was. Do you want to know who won?"
Me - "Sure, Elie, tell me who won."
E - "I, I, I......I don't know! But it wasn't me."

Elie and Isaac know a very little bit of sign language. And so they'd say "Do you want to see some sign language?" And show off what they knew. Talia would always say "Do you want to see my SPINE language?" And then she would show the hook 'em horns sign. (this)

"I call Sponge Bob "Square Pants" " - Talia
"Today we saw Sponge Bob THE Square Pants in the cache!" - Talia

"Baa Baa Black Sheep Any Any Wool...." - Talia

Leila can now make a "tickling" noise and scratch her fingers. Like she's trying to tickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment