About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Long Sleep!

Leila actually slept last night from 10 pm until 5 am. Glorious, glorious. Of course, I was asleep, so I didn't *really* get to enjoy it. ; ) I was trying to recall today, but I'm pretty sure that's the longest, not interrupted for nursing/potty/bad dream sleep I've had in a looooong time. Possibly over a year?

I think her teeth are finally coming through, which is a nice contributing factor. No pain in mouth equals more restful nights. Who'd have thunk?

It is also possible that she's sleeping due to her approach of another huge milestone: walking. She's gotten more and more brave in the last couple of days. She's now voluntarily letting go of objects, so that she's standing on her own. She'll even try and take a couple of steps, if encouraged. She's getting closer....

No comments:

Post a Comment