About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Presents

The other day Elie announced that Mother's Day was coming up. Then she said, "You know, I could make you breakfast on Mother's Day. What do you think you want?" And I said, "What do you think you could make?" And she said, "Oh, I could do yogurt or some cereal for you."

Isaac's class had a Mother's Day program on Friday. They sang a song and we got to eat lunch with them. Then they handed out the gifts they had made in class. They were so cute. And such fun gifts! There was a terra cotta pot, painted and made into a pen holder. They made some pens with decorations and one with a picture of Isaac on it. They had put the decorations and the picture on the end, sticking off of it. They also made a key chain that the kids strung the beads on. It was so much fun! Elie made a present at school also and was so excited by seeing Isaac give his presents that she wanted to give hers on Friday. I told her that I wanted to wait until Sunday, so that I'd have something to open then! She has hardly been able to keep quiet about it and has been giving me *hints* about what it is. It's been soooo cute! I'm excited to open it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment