About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Sicks

We've been home less than one week and all the kids have some sort of crappy cold. Lovely. Everyone has variations on a theme, but poor Elie seems to have taken the worst hit. She's got a nasty cough and a fever. Poor kid hardly ate anything today and didn't want to play at all. Talia and Leila just have runny noses and tiny coughs. Isaac just started getting the sore throat today, I'm guessing tomorrow will be much worse for him. Though I'm crossing my fingers that's not the case, as, you guessed it, Adam is out of town. In addition, due to our crazy travel schedule, the only swim lessons that we could do are four lessons long. I didn't think that anyone would pass their level, but it is always good to continue to work on things. But if they are all sick, we can't very well be going to swim lessons. ARGHGHGHGH. Ah well. I am a zen duck....I am a zen duck....I am a zen duck.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to your visit with us. Sorry the kids are sick - it is the TDY curse. More pictures please, it has been too long.

    ReplyDelete