About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't Worry, No One Will Escape

I am certain that I am being seriously punished for some terrible something that I did, either in this life or a past one. I have bad karma out the wazoo.

This evening, after a wonderful day during which everyone seemed healthy and happy, Talia started barfing. I got her cleaned up and settled down and about 45 minutes later, Leila woke up and barfed. Now, Talia is not so much of a surprise. Everyone else got it, why wouldn't she? But Leila is a big shocker. Why is she still throwing up????? She's not puking during the day. She's not eating a normal amount either, but I know that an appetite can take time to recover after a GI thing. She is drinking just fine and keeping her fluids down, so I think we just have to wait it out.

And Dadam is still gone. And I'm EveryParent. And I'm tired of laundry and barf and searching for clean clothes in the middle of the night. I want to sleep in my bed, by.my.self. I want to just sit down and throw myself a big ol' pity party, which is what I am doing right now I suppose. Waa waa waa, boo hoo hoo.

Now I'm moving on. Someone's got to be the Mom around here.

1 comment:

  1. Want to trade? I need a pity party too. Sorry that the kids are sick and the Dadam is gone. Hope you don't get the creepy stuff too.

    ReplyDelete