About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bits of This and That

I was asking Adam what variety cheesecake he wanted me to make. Isaac chimed in and said "mozerella"?

Leila's vocabulary has been expanding at an astounding rate. Among the funniest things she says are "what da heck", "hey, hey you guys" and when she really wants our attention "yo".

Last week Elie got her hair cut very, very short. It is a bob, ear length. She had been fighting us about getting it brushed and done. I was getting a bit tired of it and so I told her that she needed to decide; if it was going to be long, no fussing. Or we could get it cut short. She chose short. It was hard for me to get used to it, but she loved it from the start. She can now brush it thoroughly and do it all by herself. We haven't had a disagreement about it since!

Yesterday, at the end of the day, Talia said "I was supposed to get MY hair cut today!" Adam and I said to her, "When were you going to tell us that's what you wanted?"

No comments:

Post a Comment