About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Braidy Hair


Today I put braids in Leila's hair for the first time. Her hair is growing so quickly all of a sudden. She and Elie and Talia all had pretty braids in their hair and they all looked so grown up. I remember how it took AGES for Talia's hair to grow, now it is down to her bottom. And Elie has finally come back around to allowing me to do her hair; I'm sure she will swing back to wanting me to have nothing to do with the process, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Poor Isaac did say he felt a bit left out because he couldn't have any braids. But he has a flame shirt made by GranEde and GranDude, so it might even out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment