About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What Do YOU Wear Sledding?

I sent the kids upstairs to get dressed so we could go outside and sled. Leila was taking a very long time.

"Leila, are you dressed to go outside?"

"Not yet."

"Do you need me to come up and help you?"

"No! I can do it"

A few minutes later, still no Leila had appeared.

And I started up the stairs to see what was going on.

As I got to the top, Leila said, "I'm dressed in my day clothes!"



Ummmm, ARGHGHGHGHGGGG!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dressed in day clothes and having a fine time of it. Looks as if she had a different agenda than Mom. Who would believe that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect day clothes but rather chilly for sledding,she looks so proud of her self.aren't kids delightful!!!! love,grams

    ReplyDelete