About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Today GranDude and I were in the kitchen debating what needed to happen next.  GranDude was commenting that the dishes were going to need washed and that he probably ought to go ahead and get started on them.  Leila turned to him and said "No GranDude, you want to read me a story!"

I made a cake today to practice putting fondant on.  During dinner Dadam, GranDude and I were all chatting and Talia interrupted to say, "Stop talking, Mummy, and get us some cake!"

At dinner the other night Talia announced that I was now "old enough to go out by myself."  Thank goodness!  When can I start doing that???

We have all had such a nice time with GranDude.   It was such a relief to have him here to help out.  I got loads of resting time in and he helped tirelessly with dishes, food, and child-wrangling.  We are all happy that he and GranEde get to come back in just a few weeks time to share a vacation with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment