About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Honestly

Now that no one needs nursing, or patting, or really anything to do with Mommy when they are going to sleep, Dadam is the man for the job.  I am so thankful because it means that I can help with going to bed, do nighttime ritual with everyone, tuck all the children in their beds and then I'm done for the day.  What a luxury!!  He still sits with LuLu and Noodle, mostly because they have a tendency to chat and mess around instead of going to sleep.

Last night he was sitting in with them, patting Noodle for a bit.  I had just turned out the light in PrincessE and The Boy-child's room when I heard Dadam laughing out loud.  I went in.  LuLu had just said to him, "Ohhhhhh, my eyes are hurting so much!  You better get me a wet washcloth quickly if you don't want me to complain!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment