About Us

There are four of Them: three girls and one boy, little stair-steps all. There are two of Us: best friends, co-parents and truly in love. The Six of us have epic adventures full of laughter and love, occasionally containing tears, but always together.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

High Inquisitor

We are going to Israel over Pesach(Passover) this year.  I am excited for so many reasons; my parents are meeting us there, I don't have to do ANY Pesach cleaning or shopping, I am going to Israel for the first time.  It's all good.  The kids are also very excited, but we hadn't told them that GranEde and GranDude were potentially going to be joining us.  Last Friday I got confirmation that they had got tickets!  When I told the kids on Saturday morning, a great cheer erupted.  Seriously.  There were whoops and yays and clapping.   After the celebration was over, PrincessE turned to me, hands on hips, and said, "How long have you known about this?" 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is funny and so her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEEEE!! How exciting for your families! I love it when things work out so well! :) And my kids always want to know how long I was holding out on telling them things, too...

    ReplyDelete